Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dorian Orchestra Festival

Hey Everyone! I am going to need you to sign up for Dorian Orchestra Festival this week if you want to go! the festival will take place on Sunday, Feb. 8 and Monday, Feb. 9 at Luther College in Decorah, Iowa.

There is an online application form to complete and I will need you to get the consent of your parents too. The cost of the trip will be somewhere in the $120-150 range plus meals. This includes: coach bus transportation, hotel (quad rooms), and festival registration including a lesson with a college professor. You can go online to see the information about the actual orchestra festival at: http://music.luther.edu/dorian/orchestra/index.html. I will be reserving rooms at the Country Inn and Suites in Decorah, IA for Sunday night. We leave bright and early on Sunday morning and get back around 1:20 a.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 10!

No comments: