Here are some videos on YouTube that Megan dug up for you to watch! Check it out and let us know what you think. Watch a few and list your favorite in the comment section here!
Mvt. 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yW_bTKC8EY&feature=related
4th movement:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjjVFNA82oc
Here is a clip of mvt. 1 that I really liked:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHAaVVytQF0
Here is a clip of mvt. 1 that a 28 year old - named kinger 7794 sent me to post.... who are you mysterious 28 year old orchie???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhcR1ZS2hVo
Winds and percussion - make sure to listen for tone and articulation along with length of notes!!! I hope you enjoy working on this piece. It is such a great example of the standard repertoire... did you know that Beethoven himself conducted the premier of this piece during a four hour concert of only his works! I guess it didn't go too well due to lack of practice. I know we will rock this one!!!!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment